1. Is Nature's Path still an independent, family-owned company?Yes! We've been fiercely independent for over 30 years, with no plans to sell. Our passion is for organic food and farming - it allows us to always leave the earth better than
2. Why did you discontinue _________?Our Nature’s Path customers are our bosses! What you like and continue to buy is what we continue to produce and sell. As a consumer, you're voting with your dollars. If enough of you don't enjoy a product, we listen and try to create something better!
3. Which of your products are vegan?We have organic vegan products in almost every category! View the full list on our Shop page.
4. Which of your products are gluten free?Lucky for you, many of our offerings are gluten free, including select products made with organic gluten free oats! View our full range of gluten free products on our Shop page.
5. Why aren't your cereal bags completely filled?Each crisp and flake of our organic cereal are not only delicious, but delicate. Thus, each bag of cereal requires sufficient headspace (air) in its packaging to survive the journey from our manufacturing plant to the store (chips are another product that require this precious headspace). Rest assured that each bag is measured by weight for a consistent amount of cereal from package to package. Our plants have a machine that weighs each package, kicking off any that are underweight from the production line.
Did we miss a question that you'd like to know the answer to? Check out our FAQ page, or leave your question in the comments below!
Would you like to be the first to hear about our new products and more? Sign up for our Nature’s Path Newsletter.