1. Breakfast for All MealsPancakes and waffles don’t need dairy to be delicious. Hollandaise can be made with tofu instead of eggs. Seitan can be smoked to stand in for bacon. Scrambled tofu is delicious, especially when sautéed with onions and peppers. Bring breakfast back – no one will complain about having breakfast for dinner!
2. Browse Meal Kit SitesThere are many vegan meal kit sites. These meal kits have extremely creative recipes, from BBQ portobello mushroom caps to whipped sweet potatoes. Even if you don’t follow them step by step, they will definitely get you out of your dinner rut.
3. Veganize ItYour favourite pre-vegan recipes can still have a place in your vegan kitchen. Desserts are incredibly easy to veganize, often tasting exactly the same as their butter-filled counterparts. You can use coconut oil as a substitute, or use aquafaba to create delicious vegan meringues! Entrees can be a little more challenging, but no less appetizing. Bolognaise sauce can be made with mushrooms rather than beef. Pizza only needs to nix the cheese (leaving room for more toppings), or you can use vegan cheese. Taco night can be just as exciting with piles of guacamole, grilled cauliflower and salsa rather than meat, cheese and sour cream.
4. Mix Up Your IngredientsAdd something different to your salad or smoothie. If you follow a basic recipe every day, it's easy to stick to, but it can become boring quickly. Try simply adding a fresh ingredient to increase your vegan repertoire! Some ideas below:
- Add cashew milk rather than almond milk to your smoothie
- Sprinkle a dash of maca powder rather than the nut butter you usually reach for
- Try zucchini blossoms stuffed with wild rice on your salad, or a new kind of heirloom tomato that will take you out of your “same old, same old
Snacks & Dessert:
- Jumbo Pecan Cinnamon Buns
- Love Crunch Granola Fruit Tart
- Vanilla Matcha Popcorn
- Frozen Banana Pops
- Vanilla Crunch Espresso Almond Butter Cups
Would you like to be the first to hear about our new products and more? Sign up for our Nature’s Path Newsletter.