1. Breakfast for All Meals
2. Browse Meal Kit SitesThere are many vegan meal kit sites. These meal kits have extremely creative recipes, from BBQ portobello mushroom caps to whipped sweet potatoes. Even if you don’t follow them step by step, they will definitely get you out of your dinner rut.
3. Veganize It
4. Mix Up Your Ingredients
- Add cashew milk rather than almond milk to your smoothie
- Sprinkle a dash of maca powder rather than the nut butter you usually reach for
- Try zucchini blossoms stuffed with wild rice on your salad, or a new kind of heirloom tomato that will take you out of your “same old, same old
Snacks & Dessert:
- Jumbo Pecan Cinnamon Buns
- Love Crunch Granola Fruit Tart
- Vanilla Matcha Popcorn
- Frozen Banana Pops
Vanilla Crunch Espresso Almond Butter Cups
Would you like to be the first to hear about our new products and more? Sign up for our Nature’s Path Newsletter.