1. Arts & Crafts SuppliesThink stickers and mini craft kits! Parents can pack little boxes for travel or trips to restaurants.
2. Cool Pencils & ErasersGet Halloween-themed ones for a festive feel.
3. Individually Wrapped Snack BarsTry our peanut-free bars that give 1% back to the planet!
4. Organic Juice BoxesTry these yummy Kiju juice boxes!
5. Decorated Rollers of Nickles, Dimes and QuartersNow kids can organize their allowance money.
6. Mini Coloring or Activity BooksChoose animal coloring books or fun math booklets. The possibilities are endless.
7. Fruit with a PeelThink mandarin oranges, or maybe even an avocado.
8. Temporary TattoosTemporary tattoos are fun and tradeable.
9. Baggies of Chips / Pretzels / Kettle CornCheck out Annie's Variety Snack Packs.
10. Mini Play DohSpark a child's imagination with a little tub of moldable dough!
11. Cool Rubber StampsRubber stamps are fun for creating cards or other little crafts.
12. ToothbrushesFun and funky toothbrushes will get kids excited about dental hygiene.
13. Fruit Leather or Baggies of Organic Dried FruitWe like Patience Fruit & Co. fruit snacks.
14. $1 BooksYou can find bargain books from the $1 book bin, library book sales or your local thrift store.
Would you like to be the first to hear about our new products and more?
Sign up for our Nature’s Path Newsletter.