1. Mango Jalapeno GuacamoleNothing captures the freshness of summer like the taste of a succulent mango. Since every party needs a dip that guests can graze on while the main course is being grilled to perfection, serve your guests this sweet and spicy Mango Jalapeno Guacamole. It's the perfect summertime companion to our White Corn Tortilla Chips.
2. Easy Grillable Sweet and Spicy Black Bean Burgers with Mango Habanero CreamHeat up your backyard BBQ with these sweet and spicy vegan black bean burgers. It’s not easy to find a veggie burger that can hold its own on the grill, but these vegan burgers can take the heat. The Mango Habanero Cream combines the sweetness of mango with a flavor punch of habanero to create the perfect summer burger — no meat required.
3. Vegan Barbecue “Ribs”Put a mouth watering, plant-based spin on a classic BBQ staple with these easy to make Vegan BBQ “Ribs.” The best thing about this satisfying and healthy recipe? These “ribs” can be made ahead of time. When you are ready to eat, simply slather them with BBQ sauce and toss them on the grill for a few minutes. Voila!
4. Grilled Tofu with Avocado ChimichurriThis Grilled Tofu could easily become your go-to grill recipe for summertime. Smothered with creamy avocado chimichurri, this light entrée is packed so full of flavor your guests won’t even miss the meat.
5. Grilled BBQ Portobello BurgerAnother easy way to create a vegan burger is to grill a portobello mushroom. This particular recipe tops a perfectly grilled Portobello cap with creamy avocado mash and fresh veggies and seals the deal with a toasty english muffin bun. For a burger that is as healthy as it is satisfying, this delectable option is sure to please.
6. Peanut & Cilantro Veggie SkewersVeggies were made to be grilled. These vibrant skewers feature all the colors of summer by combining tomatoes, corn, zucchini, and mushrooms with a flavorful cilantro marinade. The result? A perfect vegan BBQ side dish.
7. Grilled Corn CrostiniWhen corn meets the grill, something almost magical happens. The previously boring yellow grains transform into little flavor bombs bursting with sweet goodness. Kick off your vegan BBQ with our zesty Grilled Corn Crostini featuring deliciously basted grilled corn and the perfect amount of spice and flavor.
8. Best Dang Vegan BBQ BeansNothing says backyard BBQ quite like the sweet, smoky flavor of BBQ beans. Begin prepping this melt-in-your-mouth vegan version the day before your big bash. (Perfection takes time, you know.) Trust us, they’re worth the wait. This recipe combines the sweetness of molasses with the spice of peppers to create a side dish that will wow your guests.
9. Vegan Coleslaw (Confetti Style)We’re convinced a summer BBQ just isn’t complete without a serving of cool, crunchy coleslaw. Add a rainbow of color to your plate with a heaping serving of Confetti-style Vegan Coleslaw. Prep this one a bit ahead of time to give the flavors time to meld and you won’t be sorry.
10. S’mores Dessert NachosWhat’s summer without the gooey decadence of s’mores? Serve up this vegan spin on a classic treat that is loved by millions. Our S’mores Dessert Nachos are topped with vegan marshmallow fluff, chocolate sauce, and candied pecans. That’s a whole lotta yum on one plate!
11. Caramel Corn Ice Cream SandwichesIndulge your guests with a cool summer treat. Assemble these Caramel Corn Ice Cream Sandwiches ahead of time and pop them in the freezer before your friends arrive. They’ll be easy to pull out and serve for a sweet and salty dessert to wind up the festivities.
What are your favorite foods to serve at a vegan BBQ? Let us know in the comments!