1. Easy Homemade Jam
2. Overnight OatsThese tasty overnight oat recipes can be doubled, tripled, etc. to meet the needs of your brunch guest list. Try Coconut Peach Bliss Overnight Oats, Vanilla Chia Overnight Oats, or Mixed Muesli Overnight Oats.
3. Banana Overnight Oats
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
5. Chocolate Raspberry Baked OatmealIf you're feeling more indulgent, bake some luxurious chocolate and raspberry oatmeal.
6. Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups
7. Coconut Macaroon Love Crunch Smoothie BowlIt tastes like you're eating ice cream for breakfast!
8. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal
9. Maple-Pecan Breakfast Cake
10. Cheesy Cornmeal Muffins with Thyme and Scallion
11. Blueberry Banana Nut Baked OatmealCan't get enough of baked oatmeal? Click the photo for the recipe!
12. Grilled Fruit Salad
13. Peach Galette with Coconut Whip
14. Lemon Chia Seed LoafRainy spring days got you down? Try brightening your weekend with this sunny loaf.
15. Jumbo Pecan Cinnamon Buns
16. Zucchini Spiced Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream
17. Spaghetti Squash Waffles
18. Love Crunch Family-Style Pancake
19. Chocolate Macaroon Chia Pudding
20. Spiced Maple Pecan Scones
21. Dairy Free Milk - 5 WaysFinally, whether it's for coffee, cereal, or oatmeal - a dash of homemade plant based milk will make an excellent addition to your brunch.
Would you like to be the first to hear about our new products and more? Sign up for our Nature’s Path Newsletter.