1. Smoky Red Chilaquiles with Black Beans & AvocadoThis classic Mexican dish features a delicious smoky flavor complimented with black beans, avocado, roasted corn, and topped with a tasty vegan chipotle cheddar cheese made from cashew nuts.
2. Pineapple SalsaFresh, citrusy and simple – this pineapple salsa screams summer! Enjoy on its own as a dip or add to tacos and burgers for a burst of flavor.
3. Sweet Potato Chip NachosThese homemade chips are a great alternative to store bought and have a crunch that is totally addictive. Not only are these freshly baked chips deliciously crunchy but you can enjoy this flavorful nacho plate in under an hour.
4. Rosemary And Pomegranate Cheese BallThis fresh take on a holiday party classic is vegan, gluten free, and absolutely delicious. Snack away, guilt-free!
5. Spicy Black Bean DipNothing beats a quick and easy dip when you’re prepping for a party! Save this spicy black bean dip for when you need to whip up something fast and healthy.
6. Jalapeno CornbreadClassic cornbread is jazzed up with the addition of minced jalapeno for a little kick. Make this vegan version your go-to for serving with chili and soups.
7. Roasted Garlic Red Lentil HummusThis hummus recipe is just as easy as the usual, but a more complex flavour is sure to impress!
8. Crispy Cauliflower BitesThese little cauliflower bites are a great way to dress up cauliflower for a healthy snack or as a flavorful side dish.
9. Spicy Vegan Butternut QuesoPump up your fiesta with this delicious vegan queso that anyone can enjoy.
10. Grilled Corn CrostiniIn just 20 minutes, you can start sharing these warm, zesty bites. Complete with a little spice and grilled corn, they’ll be a great start to a meal or as a sharing plate with your friends.
11. Churro Baked TortillaAs the day winds down and weather cools off, these warm cinnamon treats are a delicious snack and welcoming appetizer when you have friends around. Add vegan caramel or carob sauce for a little extra sweetness.
What are your favorite vegan snacks to serve at a July 4th celebration? Let us know in the comments!