1. Ethical Bean CoffeeFairtrade organic coffee and a B Corporation to boot, Ethical Bean roasts a mean (and delicious) coffee bean. Build your breakfast: For a fully fuelled morning on the go, we love to pair a Superfood Bar with a travel mug of their Mellow Roast coffee.
2. Wize Monkey Coffee Leaf TeaWize Monkey utilizes the coffee plant's best kept secret: the coffee leaf. With a deliciously smooth taste, we're all for it! Build your breakfast: Wrap your hands around a hot mug of their Mango Party Tea and dig into a bowl of baked oatmeal.
3. Pacific Foods Organic Non-Dairy MilksWith a spectrum of organic, non-dairy milks ranging from almond and oat to soy – Pacific Foods is your trusty milk alternative. Build your breakfast: We love splashing some organic coconut milk into a big bowl of crunchy Qi'a Cocoa Coconut Superflakes.
4. Crofters Organic Berry JamsMade with more fruit and less sugar than standard jam, this organic, fairtrade, non-GMO jam is our jam. Build your breakfast: We like to dollop a little Berry Harvest fruit jam into a warm bowl of Qi’a Hot Oatmeal to cozy up a chilly morning.
5. Dr. Bronner's Coconut OilA fellow family-run business with a mission to make socially and environmentally responsible products and dedicating profits to make a better world – what don’t we love about Dr. Bronner’s? Build your breakfast: Drizzle some of Dr. Bronner’s coconut oil over your Maple Nut Hot Oatmeal for an indulgent breakfast treat.
6. Manitoba Harvest Hemp HeartsIt’s all hemp all the time at Manitoba Harvest. And with organic, non-GMO project verified products and a B Corporation certification – we’ll take all the hemp they’ve got. Build your breakfast: Sprinkle some organic hemp hearts over oatmeal, into a smoothie, or on your toast.
7. Silver Hills BreadNot only organic, but made from sprouted ancient grains – you won’t turn back after sinking your teeth into Silver Hills bread! Build your breakfast: Slather some peanut butter onto a slice of squirrelly bread and sprinkle on a little Apple Cinnamon Qi’a Superfood Cereal for an added protein boost.
8. Earthbound Farm GreensOrganic greens in almost every variety, Earthbound Farm creates deep green blends to help vary your healthy recipes. Build your breakfast: We love blending up green smoothies with their organic sweet kale.
9. Sambazon Frozen BerriesSelling the best organic superfood ingredients harvested directly from the Amazon, Sambazon is doing it right. Build your breakfast: Blend a superfood smoothie bowl with Acai Berry Frozen Superfruit topped with Coconut Chia Granola.
10. Amy's Breakfast BurritosLike us, Amy’s is a family business. And like us, they say ‘no’ to GMOs, and ‘yes’ to organic. Build your breakfast: For a filling breakfast on the go, grab an Amy’s Breakfast Burrito and blend up a delicious green smoothie.
11. Earth's Choice ChocolateTheir motto is to help the earth, one choice at a time. So why not help the earth by choosing Earth's Choice? Build your breakfast: If you're looking for a breakfast treat, top a crispy Pumpkin Spice Waffle with some sliced strawberries and banana, and drizzle it with some organic, fairtrade chocolate.
12. Happy Planet SmoothiesHappy Planet is all about creating feel good organic foods through a wide selection of smoothies, juices and soups. Build your breakfast: In a rush? Grab one of their Extreme smoothies and a handful of almonds to keep you energized until lunch.
13. Stonyfield Organic YogurtAt the heart of Stonyfield's business is organic farming, because they believe the best ingredients are grown with care. We couldn't agree more! Build your breakfast: For something quick and easy, sprinkle a bit of Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola and banana slices onto some plain greek yogurt. For something gourmet, try making this strawberry pudding parfait!
Looking for more delicious, organic breakfast ideas?
Would you like to be the first to hear about our new products and more? Sign up for our Nature’s Path Newsletter.