1. Crunchy Cauliflower Mac 'n' CheeseMac 'n' cheese, the dish we all know and love. This take on everyone’s favorite comfort food uses cauliflower to take creamy to the next level. And just to be sure, we’ve topped it with even more cheese and a crunchy topping of Heritage Flakes. Hungry yet?
2. Tomato Soup with Pumpkin Flax CroutonsTomato soup is a winter staple, and lucky for you, this recipe is super simple! Take this tasty vegan soup to another level with homemade granola croutons.
3. Cheesy Cornmeal Muffins with Thyme and ScallionAccented with fresh thyme, scallion, aged cheddar and a hit of sweetness from the corn kernels, these moist and savory corn muffins make the perfect addition to your winter recipe repetoire. Serve on their own, or as a side dish to vegan chili.
4. Jumbo Pecan Cinnamon BunsYou deserve to indulge a little this winter, right? Even better - these jumbo pecan cinnamon buns are completely vegan! Top with your favorite Nature's Path granola for a crunchy, delicious baked treat.
5. Mini Apple Cranberry Breakfast CrumbleThese mini breakfast crumble pies are crunchy, sweet, and pretty darn cute! Serve with a dollop of yogurt or on its own for a warm and comforting start to your morning.
6. Twice Baked Sweet PotatoesNothing beats a twice baked sweet potato during the cooler months. Dress it up with fragrant herbs, warming spices, and a splash of maple syrup. Top it off with the satisfying crunch of Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola and you’ve got a winning dish!
7. Deluxe Hot ChocolateReminisce on your winter days as a kid with this hot chocolate recipe. Deliciously dairy-free and topped with flaked salt, caramel sauce and chocolate shavings, this drink will keep you warm and cozy all season long.
8. Blueberry Banana Nut Baked OatmealWarm up with this sweet and satisfying baked oatmeal. It’s studded with sweet blueberries, sliced banana, toasted pecans or walnuts and a dusting of brown sugar.
9. Super Squash SoupCurl up with a bowl of curry-infused butternut squash soup. Combined with a Qi'a superfood trio of buckwheat, hemp seeds, and chia, this rich, warming soup offers all the long-lasting energy you need to battle the winter elements.
10. Love Crunch Family-Style PancakeThis family-style pancake is topped with Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Love Crunch for an indulgent taste. Serve it with maple syrup, yogurt, banana slices, or all three!
11. Masala ChaiSweet, comforting, and a little spicy - the perfect combination for a winter beverage! Make your own masala chai from sweetened soy milk steeped with cardamom, cinnamon, peppercorns, star anise, ginger and brewed black tea.
Which of these delicious organic recipes would you most like to try?