1. Vegan 101: A Vegan CookbookIf you're new to the world of plant-based living, this is the cookbook for you. It offers common vegan substitutes for animal products and over 100 recipes to follow. No matter your skill level in the kitchen, you'll create some standout meals with Vegan 101!
2. DIY VeganA direct quote from a happy customer: I am not vegan but I love this cookbook! Need any more convincing? This is our go-to for all healthy, homemade staples like nut butter, yogurt, cheese and more.
3. The Juice Truck: A Guide to Juicing, Smoothies, Cleanses and Living a Plant-Based LifestyleFrom Vancouver's hugely successful cold-pressed juice company The Juice Truck comes this fun and informative book. Learn the basics of juicing, the benefits of each specific ingredient, and discover the fascinating world of cleansing!
4. Thrive Energy CookbookCreated with the athlete in mind, the Thrive Energy Cookbook is the perfect pairing for your fitness goals. This book is packed with nutrient-dense plant-based, whole food recipes. If you're interested in learning more about the Thrive nutritional philosophy, check out Thrive.
5. Thug Kitchen: The Official CookbookThug Kitchen started their insanely popular website to prove that you can eat healthy and still have fun in the kitchen! This book is a clean-eating manifesto with 100+ easy plant-based recipes and vibrant photography to match. Don't have much time on your hands? They've got a cookbook for that, too: Thug Kitchen 101.
6. The Oh She Glows CookbookFooling unsuspecting family members everywhere, Oh She Glows makes healthy vegan fare so good, picky eaters don't notice the difference. If you're looking for quick and easy vegan recipes, check out Oh She Glows Every Day: Quick and Simply Satisfying Plant-Based Recipes.
7. Forks Over Knives: The CookbookFollowing up the book and feature film, this cookbook teaches people how to cook the Forks Over Knives way. The concept is simple: eating the right food is your best medicine. Easy, right? This cookbook contains more the 300 recipes for plant-based eating throughout the whole year.
8. Minimalist Baker's Everyday Cooking101 recipes that are entirely plant-based and mostly gluten-free ... you may have just found your new favorite cookbook! Husband-wife team Dana and John Schultz founded the Minimalist Baker blog in 2012 to share their passion for cooking, and quickly gained a large following. This cookbook is filled with the couple's best plant-based recipes containing 10 ingredients or fewer.
9. My New Roots: Inspired Plant-Based Recipes for Every SeasonWe try not to judge a book by its cover, but it's pretty hard not to with this cookbook. I mean, how beautiful do those plates look? Rest assured, My New Roots doesn't just rely on gorgeous photographs. Author Sarah Britton's approach to plant-based cuisine is about satisfaction - foods that satiate on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. This book showcases 100 mouthwatering seasonal recipes perfect for any occasion!
Would you like to be the first to hear about our new products and more? Sign up for our Nature’s Path Newsletter.